OUR PROMISE…WE WILL EARN YOUR TRUST!
- If there’s a problem…we will fix it...at our expense.
- If you want to return your purchase for any reason…you can do so…no questions asked.
- Please return within 30 days of receipt of your purchase.
- A nominal restocking fee of 15% applies.
- We will happily send you a UPS return label.
- Returns are free in the Continental US.
- Reasonably priced return labels are available for our international customers.
- To sell gorgeous handmade, hand-signed, fine art metal prints to people around the world with inexpensive (or free) UPS flat-rate shipping and returns to virtually every nation on the planet.
- We want you to love your art and your buying experience so that you’ll come back again and tell your friends about this new way of purchasing fine art metal prints.
WHY METAL PRINTS?
- Deep, rich blacks which often exceed traditional paper prints. Beautiful rendition of color & fine image details. High contrast.
- Long lasting, highly archival, excellent print permanence, scratch resistant surface.
- No frame needed. Ready to hang on wall. Price includes aluminum mounting bracket that floats image 3/4" off wall giving a wonderful 3 dimensional appearance to the image.
- Desktop-sized image (8" x 12") comes with mounting pin that holds image upright.
- Metal prints have very contemporary look.
- Each photograph is handmade and rigorously checked against Gusky-approved reference photograph before print is approved for shipping.
- Each print has custom label on back of print that is hand-signed by Jeff Gusky.
- Large metal prints are stunningly beautiful. They retain detail and image quality at maximum size.
- A comparably sized paper print would cost a fortune to frame but metal prints look great without frames and arrive ready to display.
- Seeing is believing...
WHY FULL COLOR?
- Family-owned and operated for nearly 40 years. Dedicated to photographic excellence & outstanding customer service. Many Full Color employees have worked there for decades. http://www.fullcolor.com
- With UPS global shipping experts, Full Color & Jeff are collaborating to provide high quality metal prints at a reasonable price to people everywhere. Country-specific customs paperwork will be expertly completed for international orders.
- Only two specialists in metal printing are authorized to create your photograph. They have personally produced more than 100,000 metal prints over the past 10 years. They are masters of the art of fine art metal printing.
- Rigorous color calibration of equipment is done daily.
- Your photographs will be expertly packaged to ensure that they arrive in perfect condition.
- Two to three business days after you place your order it will be on its way to you!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free UPS Ground Shipping & Free Returns Within The Continental United States. Insurance is included.
- Inexpensive Flat Rate UPS Ground Shipping Across The Globe. Shipping fees below include insurance. You may ship up to 10 photographs per order to same address for a single fee.
- $30 to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, APO & Military Addresses, Canada & Mexico.
- $75 to Western Europe,most of Asia, China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Israel & most Middle Eastern Nations .
- $140 to most of Eastern Europe & Baltic States, South & Central America, Russia & Former Soviet Union.
- We can send return label for same fees as above. However, each return label can only be used on a single box. Multiple boxes will require multiple return labels, each of which will incur a separate charge.
- Please use the same box and protective packaging used to ship your photograph for returns if possible.
- If photograph arrives with obvious damage to shipping carton, please refuse package. We would be grateful if you can send pictures of the damage for us to show to UPS.
- We will work closely with you to replace the damaged order at our expense.
- If you discover that your photograph has been damaged in shipping after you accept the package and open the box, please send us pictures of the damage to help us file an insurance claim with UPS.
- We will replace the damaged photograph at our expense and will send you a return label to ship the damaged photograph back to us.
- We value your time and will only ask you to repackage the damaged photograph and use the return label which we will provide to send it back to us.
- Fortunately, shipping damage occurs only on rare occasions but we have a system in place to solve the problem. Shipping damage is our problem, not yours!
DUTIES & TARIFFS
- Customer is responsible for payment of all duties & tariffs on international shipping.
- Special matte and semi-matte finishes are available on request. If you decide to return a photograph created as a special order, a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- For customers wishing to frame your metal print, please specify square corners and no float mount bracket.
- If you have questions about UPS expedited shipping rates, please contact us.
- All photographs in Jeff's exhibition at The Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum are available through Adamson Gallery as signed, limited edition prints on paper http://www.adamsongallery.com. These begin at $5,000 USD for smaller prints and $10,000 for larger prints.
- We take privacy seriously and will never share or sell your contact information